Monday, October 27, 2008

My Night


Last year 2007 already finished my solo fine art exhibition in South Korea. The theme was FICTION. As like thoughts of next generation, open heart courtesy, countries without borders, dream welfare activities, another love, colorful hit and against terrorisms ect.
Best Regards:-Seoul Migrant Workers Center heart & soul try to help me about all everything in the name of Mr. Eui Pal, Choi Jung (Head of the seoul Migrant) and with all official staff. I give to thanks all of you to joining with us and I am highly empress about my art Exhibition.
I pray & hope next future I want to biggest success of my life and get help from all. All the best and my respect. At last my greetings for all. Have a nice day. God bless and Thanks all Seoul Migrant Workers.


Alias:My Night
In: Kent Paper
Medium:Acrylic Color
2002
Sold-U$-500

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it very nice soooo I would like to invite you to visit and become friendly with me at my art site.

I hope you will come by and enjoy the variety of labels, and music videos and experiences as lived here in San Diego.

Great and hope to hear from you soon... see ya!